Welcome to my blog!

This blog is created to keep all of you up to date with the latest fashion, hair, make-up and trends. So who am I? I am a workaholic, shopaholic, fashion-obsessed girl, who has studied the art of styling around the world. I currently own and run one of the hottest hair salons in Scandinavia, Vogue in Bergen. Join me on this wild ride of fashion...

24 July 2008

Party på Metro...



Vogue teamet ble invitert på VIP afterparty på Metro, og fikk verdens beste service av Chris Spenser daglig leder. Vi koste oss ut i de små timer, før vi gikk hjem for å være uthvilt til å gjøre våre unike kunder vakre:) Takk til skjønne Hilde for billetter og koselig selskap..






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure to have you and your team at one of our venues. see you soon. Chris.