Welcome to my blog!

This blog is created to keep all of you up to date with the latest fashion, hair, make-up and trends. So who am I? I am a workaholic, shopaholic, fashion-obsessed girl, who has studied the art of styling around the world. I currently own and run one of the hottest hair salons in Scandinavia, Vogue in Bergen. Join me on this wild ride of fashion...

24 October 2008

Kristian Aadnevik- Norges beste designer.


Kristian Aadnevik er desidert en av mine favoritt designere! Ikke bare er han norsk men han er faktisk også fra Bergen(!)
Hans unike blanding av klassisk eleganse og rock’n'roll. Den sexy, gotiske stilen i lukeriøse materialer som silke, chiffon, fjær, skinn og pels. Bergensgutten er, uten tvil, norges nye, store, klesdesigner. Han kan nå virkelig langt. Fordi han har DET.

No comments: