Welcome to my blog!

This blog is created to keep all of you up to date with the latest fashion, hair, make-up and trends. So who am I? I am a workaholic, shopaholic, fashion-obsessed girl, who has studied the art of styling around the world. I currently own and run one of the hottest hair salons in Scandinavia, Vogue in Bergen. Join me on this wild ride of fashion...

23 October 2008

Musikk!!!!!

Jeg digger kuul musikk til trening, kommer jo ann på om du skal på fest eller slappe av ,her er ett par tips ,Project infinity(guru josh) pussy cat dolls(when i grow up),Britney Spears (womaniser),killers,Rihanna,Justin Timberlake(what comes around goes around)den er gammel men hottttttt,Leona lewis (Bleeding), Ti (whatever you like)jeg elsker Rnb musikk har du neoen tips give 2 me BABY see you!!!!

3 comments:

Renate said...

Takk for musikk tips:)
Jeg trenger treningsmusikk!

Renate said...

Like me-Girlicious
Den er bra!

Anonymous said...

Kat De Luna - In the end
Kat De Luna - Whine up
Akon - dangerous
Christina Milian - Us against the world
Lady Gaga - Just dance
Ne Yo - Push it baby
Pussycat dolls - Bottle pop
Pussycat dolls - Lights, Camera, Action
Pussycat dolls - Space
Pussycat dolls - Played
Paula DeAnda - Easy
Fergie - Labels or Love
Christina Aguilera - Keeps getting better