Welcome to my blog!

This blog is created to keep all of you up to date with the latest fashion, hair, make-up and trends. So who am I? I am a workaholic, shopaholic, fashion-obsessed girl, who has studied the art of styling around the world. I currently own and run one of the hottest hair salons in Scandinavia, Vogue in Bergen. Join me on this wild ride of fashion...

22 September 2008

Mandag!!!



I dag er det mandag igjen og håper alle har hatt en fatastisk helg. Selv var jeg en tur på byen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hvilken lipgloss bruker du? Fin farge.

Anonymous said...

Er såå gøy å se hva du har på deg fra dag til dag : )) grattis med ny salong... : )))

Anonymous said...

du kler best helt stritt løst hår;)!

Monica said...

Lip gloss.. Jeg bruker Indi fra make-up store..